At GeoTech, we advocate the best delivery model suited to your needs, time-to-market pressures and budget.
Our development models have a unique distinction of providing efficient software solutions with cost and quality advantage, using state-of-the-art technologies, having the capacity to handle large projects and, above all, the ability to execute timely deliveries.
Our Offshore Development Center at Kolkata, India is comprised of an excellent delivery facility and staff dedicated to our customer's IT requirements. The center consists of a team of trained application specialists operating out from here.
- There can be a dedicated offshore team catering specifically to the client’s needs.
- The Offshore Delivery Model is the best option when the client expects to have an IT project executed at an affordable cost.
- This delivery model is viable only if there is need for a specific resource type or if post-deployment support is imperative.
- This model, a combination of both onsite and offshore, is the best of both worlds, and results in optimized costs and maximized efficiency.
- The onsite team directly interacts with the clients and serves as consultants, program managers and developers, depending on project requirements.
- The offshore outsourcing team provides additional crucial support, thereby reducing costs and implementation time.
- This model allows for scalability and has enormous operational benefits
- Onsite/Offshore model is generally preferred in cases where the project is complicated and is expected to continue for a longer period of time. So the client will not have the burden of managing a large onsite team and at the same time can also avail all the benefits of offshore outsourcing.