We are hiring a senior Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We arelooking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
The ideal candidate will have experience building native applications, cross platform applications, and a portfolio ofapplications already published either in the app store or self-hosted.You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within GeoTech.
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub;
- 3+ years in mobile software development;
- Over six months to one year developing Flutter applications for mobile;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git,SVN,or other version control tools;
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code.
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimising applications for Material Design;
- Ability to work independently as well as in Team.
- Develop new features using Flutter
- Create reusable widgets and components
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
To apply for this job please visit www.geotechinfo.net.